Newport Beach DUI Attorneys
If you have been arrested for DUI in Newport Beach or are facing criminal DUI charges in Newport Beach (Harbor) Court, our experienced DUI attorneys are prepared to help. The Law Offices of Taylor & Taylor, with offices in Irvine, is a nationally-known law firm of DUI lawyers specializing in DUI defense exclusively: no clients but those charged with drunk driving are accepted. Our Irvine DUI lawyers average 21 years of criminal experience and each DUI lawyer has the support of the firm's expert staff: a former DUI Task Force officer, a former Crime Lab alcohol testing supervisor and a former California DMV license suspension hearing officer.
The DUI defense firm has received the prestigious
A-V peer review rating from the Martindale-Hubbell International Law Directory (
very high to preeminent in legal ability and ethics) - the highest awarded and one shared by fewer than 7% of all lawyers in the country. The Law Offices of Taylor & Taylor has also been recognized for its excellence by client review-based awards from Yelp and Avvo, as well as by voting by fellow attorneys as “Southern California Super Lawyers” for 12 of the past 14 years. And the Better Business Bureau has given the firm the highest “A+” rating for the past 13 years.
We invite you to contact us at our Irvine offices for a free consultation about your Newport Beach DUI criminal case and DMV driver's license suspension hearing. We also invite you to visit the firm’s main website, and review the many informative pages addressing such helpful subjects as Breathalyzer Accuracy and DUI License Suspensions — as well as answers to such frequently asked questions as “What will happen if I refuse to take the breathalyzer test?” and “What does it cost to retain a DUI attorney?”
Driving under the influence of alcohol, or "DUI" as it is usually called, is the most commonly committed crime in the United States. Yet it is almost always committed by a noncriminal - that is, by an otherwise respectable citizen who has never been in trouble with the law. Consequently, the accused citizen often turns to an attorney not specialized in drunk driving defense. As experienced DUI defense attorneys well know, this is invariably a tragic mistake. It is critical for the individual accused of DUI to be aware of certain facts:
- Though the most common of all offenses, DUI is one of the most complex to understand and defend properly, partly due to the complexities of breath and blood alcohol analysis.
- The stakes in a DUI case are higher than realized - far higher in the long run than for most other misdemeanors.
- A unique system of legal laws and procedures exists in DUI cases, a system geared to facilitate a conviction in the absence of expert legal representation.
19200 Von Karman Avenue,
Irvine, CA 92612
Newport Beach California Drunk Driving Resources
- Harbor Justice Center (HJC/NB)
- Newport Beach City Website
- Newport Beach Police Department
- Orange County DUI
Newport Beach DUI Related Links
- Orange County County Sheriffs
- California Highway Patrol
- Orange County District Attorney
- Orange County California
- Driver Safety Administrative Hearings Information
- Orange County Public Defender's Office
- DUI Arrest : DMV Administrative Hearings vs. Criminal Court Trials
(Department of Motor Vehicles)
- Driver Safety Administrative Hearing Process
- Arrest for Driving Under the Influence ( DUI )
- Loss of License, Drugs, Alcohol and Driving