Meet Our Orange County DUI Lawyers
Premier DUI Attorneys
Widely renowned as the state of California’s premier DUI law firm, The Law Offices of Taylor & Taylor has an AV rating, an average of 21 years of experience, a feature in Bar Register of Preeminent Lawyers, and a national reputation. The firm includes four criminal defense lawyers, two of them former prosecutors. The Law Offices of Taylor & Taylor handles DUI defense cases exclusively, including felony DUI and vehicular manslaughter.
We are the first law firm in the state of California to practice in DUI defense exclusively. Today, we continue to be the only firm supported by a technical staff of DUI experts in driver’s license suspensions, law enforcement, and blood alcohol analysis, to assist in the defense of our clients. The Law Offices of Taylor & Taylor has been acknowledged twice in the American Bar Association Journal for our level of DUI specialization and standout technical support staff.
We serve our clients in all of the criminal courts of Orange County, as well as before the DMV license suspension hearing office in Orange County.
Every DUI case taken on by The Law Firm of Taylor & Taylor is considered with these basic principles in mind:
- A free consultation at our law offices or in the privacy of the individual’s home.
- Prompt steps to clear the client’s license suspension.
- A personal and dedicated focus on the client facing DUI charges.
- Individualized attention to the client and convenient access and availability to the lawyer.
- Protection of the client from needing to physically appear in court or at hearings, unless necessary.
- Assertive defense by a highly reputable and experienced California DUI Attorney backed by expert technical support.
- The re-testing of all borderline blood samples for alcohol content and preservative by a fully independent laboratory, at no cost to the client.
- Thorough investigation of equipment and procedures employed in each of the clients’ breath tests.
- Major credit cards accepted and payment plans available—we are happy to work with clients on payment.
We have your best interests at heart…